Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge ......


Hi everyone time for another challenge Pollycraft and today I have set a colour challenge of 'Pink, Blue and Brown'. I really love this colour combination so I hope you will come along and join in. There is a fantastic prize from Letraset this week and also some fab DT inspiration for you.

I have used a new image on my card from the Pollycraft Shop and this little cutie is called 'Ice Fairy'. I think she is so sweet!

Hope you have a great Monday.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Dovecraft & DCWV
Snowflakes - Marianne and MS
Fiskars Boarder Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

7 comments:

Lana said...

Card looks very airily and soft. Very great job!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card, sweet little image and yummy colours :o)
hugs and xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Lynsey, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey! Love that DP and ice border!
Hugs, Marit.

Donna Mosley said...

Aww Lynsey this is gorgeous. what a cute little fairy. love this colour combo, must give it a try. Fab border and snowflake.
Donna x

Lynne said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours, fab image. Love Lynne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cutie and a great colour combo. Don't think I have ever used that combo before so must have a go. Marianne x