Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

I'll Be There For You ..........



Hi everyone, well, I'm nearly ready for Christmas at last! The food shopping is ordered, the presents are wrapped, just a few handmade gifts left to finish off now.

Anyway onto my card, I have another new image from Little Claire's called 'I'll be there for you you'. This wonderful little elephant comes with the sentiment stamp which I think is just perfect for this image.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

CES Challenge - Anything Goes

I must thank my blogging buddy Donna for this lovely award.




Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Sentiment - Little Claires
Papers - K & Co
Die Cut Flowers - Cuttlebug
Roses, ribbon, pearls - Wild Orchid
Coloured with Promarkers

8 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card, the image is very lovely. i wish you merry christmas and a good and healthy new year
hugs Linda

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Lynsey, love these colours together and such a sweet image :) Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a sweet image and sentiment, lovely card too. I love those open flowers. Marianne x

Vicky said...

Hiya Lynsey!
Gorgeous card hun! Such a cute Ellie and lovely papers too.
Hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, this is so beautiful, I just love these ellies. Gorgeous colours and the papers are so pretty. Fab flowers and the layered brolly looks great. Sounds like you're all ready for the big day. Have fun making your gifts.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute and love the background papers such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Lynsey.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute, just love that image!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs shell xx