Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

A Beautiful Bird Cage ......


Hi everyone, another card to share with you tonight which is another new stamp from Little Claire's. This one is called bird cage and I just love it! As I love this image so much only my favourite colour would do to match such a pretty image so it had to be all pink!

I am entering this card this week's challenge at CES Challenge which is 'Anything but a Christmas Card'.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Little Claire's
Papers - Henbury Lane and Craft Creations
Swirl Die - Mariannes
Coloured with Promarkers

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey!, such a cute image and the colour pink is just perfect :o)
hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a sweet image, can see why you love it and such a pretty card too. Marianne x

Lana said...

and again you've made a little masterpeace =)Lynsey, your cards are very adorable!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and fab image.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

This is so beautiful Lynsey, the soft pastel colours are gorge! Thank you so much for my beautiful Christmas card...it was such a lovely surprise when I opened it! Thanks hun :) Donna x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Lynsey! I love the soft pink colours and the image is adorable.

Lisa x