Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

Friday Sketchers ...........


Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. This card is for this week's great sketch from Friday Sketchers. I really enjoyed using this simple sketch. The gorgeous image on my card is a freebie called 'Cherry Kisses Snowball', yes I did say freebie from Pollycraft Designs which you can get here!


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials:

Image - Pollycraft Designs

Paper - HOTP

Cuttlebug Snowflakes

Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly

White Flower Soft

Coloured with Promarkers

Ribbon and Pearls from Stash

14 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very cute card Lynsey

I got her too :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the fur trim on the hat so cute hugs Jill xx

pickle said...

Brilliant card Lynsey. love the fluffly trim on her hat. Cute xx kerry xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so cute, love the colour combo and the fluffy trim xx

Jackie said...

Super card, love the layout and colours :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Love this one too Lynsey sweet image and love the colour. luv gina xx

deifen said...

Hi Lynsey - hope you and your lovely Grace are keeping well!
This is such a sweet card -lovely colours! I'm going through a bit of a crafters block at the moment but having seen this lovely card I might just pop over to Pollycraft and have a peep!
Hugs,
Dei xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely. This image is great, I can't wait to use her. Great colour combo and love the snowflakes, my fave for Christmas cards. That's another one done. Marianne x

Bee said...

Great choice of winter colours and lovely details :)
I've just launched a blog candy giveaway to celebrate Bee Crafty's 6 month anniversay over at my Crafts by Bee blog, hope you'll pop by x

Karin said...

Lovely card. Your colouring is perfect, I love this image.

Hugs Karin

Daisy Chain said...

Cute image Lynsey. Lovely colours too. Not started my Christmas cards yet, better get on with them soon I think.

Hugs Debbie xx

Emma said...

Love the colours and layout... gorgeous card.
Hugs Emma x

Donna said...

Super cute card Lynsey, love the fur on the hat, brill idea :) Donna x

Wenche J. said...

Ohhh, this is so adorable! Love the colours and the cute image!