Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

Pencil Lines Sketch 145 ......


Hi everyone, well nearly the weekend! I hate to tell you this but I am hoping it will rain tomorrow! Sorry I don't want all my blogging buddies to get the rain but it means that my hubby Will won't have to work. If it is fine he will have to go in as he works on farm. My life is ruled by the weather!

Anyway another digi layout of my holiday, I hope I am not boring you all with my holiday pics! I love the photo on this layout as Grace looks so tiny next to her dad. She is very tiny but he is also very tall at 6ft 2. The layout was made using a digi template from Pencil Lines, I have at last figged out how to use these after many goes and lots of googling!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Digi Kit from Designer Digitals

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic layout Lynsey, love the photo and it looks like hubby got a bit sunburnt! I don't want rain tomorrow, well not in the morning anyway, it can do what it likes in the afternoon tho' lol! Donna x

Jackie said...

Another lovely LO Lynsey, couldn't get fed up of them at all :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the layout Lynsey and what a great photo. Marianne x

Jill said...

beautiful scrapbook layout Lynsey, hope you are all keeping well. and I hope you did get rain hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Lynsey, great photo!
Erin x