Pages

Sunday 28 June 2009

Forever Friends Card


Hi everyone, I hope this scheduling is working! Whilst I am away I thought I would share this card I have made for a local card making competition. The theme of the competition was to make a decoupage card so I decided to use this cute Forever Friends image.

Hope you are all well.
I will catch up with you all soon when get back from my hols!


Hugs Lynsey:)
Materials:
Image - Forever Friends
Papers - Forever Friends
Gems - Forever Friends Kit
Sentiment - Forever Friends Kit
Various Retro Flower Punches
Nesties
Sizzix Swirl Die

13 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Lynsey,
Great card, love the cute decoupage, and the colours are lovely!

Fern xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey, good luck with the competation hugS Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous hope you win.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Lynsey this is gorgeous, I hope you are having a lovely holiday. x

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card Lynsey Hugs Julie x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lynsey and such a gorgeous colour scheme! Hope you're having a fantastic holiday in Cornwall, looks like you've had good weather so far. hugs, Chris x

Anonymous said...

Great card, Sue x

Rach said...

such a sweet card Lynsey. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, good luck! Hope you win!
Erinx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, really pretty and cute.
Emma x

Jackie said...

Great card, love everything about it. Good luck :o)
Jackie xx