Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Triple Challenge Card and more Internet Problems



This card is for 3 challenges, the first is for this week's Sketch Saturday who have another fabby sketch this week. The second challenge this card is for is Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge whoose theme is glitter and the third is for Becky's Birthday Blog Candy . To enter Becky's Birthday Blog Candy you have to make a cute Birthday Card.

This super cute image is another from the Pollycraft Designs Cherry Kisses range and is called 'Fairy Socks'. I have also decorated the inside of my card, I really must keep this up!

I am having major internet connection problems at the moment. I have had to reconnect about 5 times just trying to write this post, the computer is very close to going out of the window any moment! Tiscali say the problem is with my computer but as it is less than a year old I am not conveniced! So I am sorry for not returning all comments to all my blogging buddies, I will as soon as I can!



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Papermania and DCWV
Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls from Stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Leaf Punch






14 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty card :o)
They all like to blame our equipment intead of their own!
Jackie xx

Daisy Chain said...

Great card Lynsey. Great girly colours. Cute image too. Sorry you're having problems. Computers eh...great when they work...very frustrating when they don't.

Hope you get it all sorted.

hugs Debbie xx

wendy said...

Beautiful card Lynsey....these Cherry Kisses are so very sweet.

Wendy:)

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous and i love the inside too, realy soft and pretty, hugs Pops x

Lesley said...

Morning Lynsey...and what a stunning card!!!! I hope that u have a fab Monday!! Luv n Hugs Lesley xxxx

Becky said...

Aww, your card is super cute Lynsey, love these Pollycraft images!!
Thanks for entering and good luck!!
Love Becky xx
P.S I've got computer problems too, I'm using Internet Explorer at the mo as AOL hates me!!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, very girly. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC and I do hope your get your computer sorted very soon
Clairex

Cathy said...

Such a cute card, Lynsey. I love the glitter.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Tracey said...

A very pretty card Lynsey!

Mel said...

I love this pretty card. Hope you get your computer problems sorted soon ~ Mel x

Sandra said...

Oh My word... check out her socks! They are too cute!! Fabulous card. Love the colours and, of course, the cute fairy.
Thanks for joining in with us on the Sketch Saturday challenge.
Sandra x

Sue said...

EveningLynsey,this card is adrable,gorgeous colours and colouring as always and the inside looks fab too:)

hope ya get your internet sorted soon,i know what ya mean,my pc keeps switchng itself off:( mine is about 3 years old though so i'm getting worried,don't want to lose anything...eeek

sue
xx

Chris said...

Hi Lynsey, I love your card and that image is so cute! Gorgeous colouring and papers too. Sorry you're having internet probs, I think it's going around everywhere at the moment, hope you can get it sorted. Chris xx

Jill said...

hi lynsey, this is gorgeous, I love the image and your layout/papers, hope you are ok hun? thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx