Pages

Thursday 6 November 2008

A busy week & some goodies!


Hi everyone, I have had such a busy week. I got a new laptop at the weekend so I have been busy sorting that out and turning my computer cupboard in my living room into a crafting cupboard. I am so pleased as now I can surf the net on the sofa and make my cards in the living room. I have also been busy taking Grace out and about and been to a fireworks display so there has just been no time to craft! I'm off to York for the weekend Christmas shopping tomorrow morning so I won't be able to make any cards till next week. I think I might have withdrawal symptoms by then lol! I didn't realise till tonight how much I am going to miss my little girl Grace. She will be 7 months next week and I have not left her overnight before, but she will be with her Dad so she will be in good hands.


These are the goodies that I choose with my voucher which I won from the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge . I am so pleased with my new stash thanks Secret Crafter! Sorry about the bad photo it was taken in a bit of a rush.


I hope you all have a good weekend.


Hugs Lynsey :)

12 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely goodies!

glad you found something you liked.

Have a lovely time shopping - it's hard the first time you leave them but you'll enjoy it

hugs jane x
SCSC

Victoria said...

oh wow that is a wonderful prize. Hope you didn't miss Grace too much and what a fab idea for a craft corner.
hope all is ok with you, sorry not been around have both teething - eeek!!!
hugs xxx

Rach said...

yummy stash lynsey, hope you have fun shopping. Make the most of your you time, your little girl will be in good hands with her Daddy.
Big hugs Rachxx

Donna said...

Great choice of goodies Lynsey, you spent your gift very wisely lol! Have a fab weekend away and just keep thinking of all the cuddles you can have with Grace when you get back :) Donna x

Catherine said...

I just love SK... can't wait to see what you do with them :)

Sandra said...

Hi,lovely choice of goodies with your voucher,enjoy playing with them.
Hope you won't miss Grace too much,she will be fine with her Daddy,it's always hard to leave them for the first time...enjoy it while you can,
Take care,happy shopping
Sandra x

Chris said...

I'm so glad you won the goodies Lynsey and it looks like you have some lovely new things to play with. Glad you got your laptop sorted and your craft cupboard too and I hope you have a lovely weekend in York shopping, it's a beautiful place. Your first time away from Grace will feel wrong, try and make the most of the 'you' time and hope you don't miss her too much. Enjoy yourself and chat next week. Hugs, Chris x

Michele Roos said...

Yummy goodies. Congrats on winning the challenge. Look forward to seeing the cards you create with the gorgeous Sarah Kay stamps. Michele x

Sue said...

scrummy goodeis Lynsey, can't wait to see what you create:-)

sue
xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Lovely goodies. Hope you had a lovely time in York and didn't spend too much lol! You have been tagged - check out my blog. x

Mel said...

Congratulations and I love the goodies you've choosen ~ Mel

Victoria said...

Fab goodies Lynsey, enjoy playing with them! Thnaks for the advice on the cuttlebug embossing dilema, much appreciated!
Hugs, Vicky x